Trading in cryptocurrencies is in trend nowadays. People are constantly searching for the excellent platform that they can use. You will find many of the blogs online for the same. But in this blog, we will not discuss the pros or cons of the Coinbase Exchange. Instead, we will discuss some of the issues faced by the users while making direct deposits and the customer care services of this exchange.
What to do if your Direct Deposit does not arrive?
If the direct deposit made has not yet been received in your account, then from the list of following reasons, one might be it:
- If this is the first time, you have enabled direct deposit, then it will take a few days to process the transaction. Usually, the process will take up to 2-3 pay cycles. So if this is the case, then there is no need to panic.
- The deposit made has crossed the maximum amount of limit that could be deposited in each pay-per-cycle through Direct Deposit. The deposit that can be made per cycle is $25,000. So if the amount is greater than that, then try to reduce the amount.
- Usually, the processing of transactions takes place after 3-4 days on Coinbase Exchange. The time limit is after your employer has processed your paycheck.
- The next reason could be that there is a negative balance in your account. And because of this, the direct deposit made has been rejected.
- The last reason could be that the payroll department has reversed the deposit made.
If none of the reasons mentioned above is applicable to you, then you should get in touch with the customer care services of Coinbase. In our next section of the blog we will explain how to do so:
Customer Care Services
There are many ways to contact its support services and we will tell you how to do so. First login to your Coinbase Exchange account and then go to the Support button. There you can select the live chat support system where you will have to select the topic your issue is related to. They have also posted a number of blogs on the website regarding the various issues a user could face. You can check out the list of those blogs that are posted and if they have posted one for your issue, as well. If nothing works, then you can always make a direct call to the customer care services of the platform. Although many people prefer to look for blogs as it is time-saving, you can contact them using any method by them.
Summing it up
There is no need to panic if you have not yet received your direct deposit. There could be some technical error or network congestion on Coinbase. But if even after waiting for a few days as mentioned, you have not yet received the deposit, then try to contact them as soon as you can. If you want to know any further information on this topic then you should check their official website for it.